Research and Development of Haaga-Helia School of Vocational Teacher Education aims at renewing and developing vocational learning, guiding and teaching. We cooperate with educational institutes, research organisations, businesses and other organisations.
Some development areas
- Fusion between learning and working life
- Changes in the profession of vocational teacher
- Entrepreneural pedagogy & networking
- ICT solutions, for example gamification
- Multi-culture & international projects
- Inclusive education & special education
Research and Development is long-term activity. Highly educated and skilled staff is in a key role of influential research and development. We are interested in the evolution of vocational education and working life and also the role of education in regional development. We aim to produce new tools and models for teaching and integration of R&D with teaching and the needs of working life.
Get in touch!
Annica Isacsson, Research Manager, email@example.com
Johanna Luostarinen, R&D-coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pirjo Aura, R&D-coordinator, email@example.com